Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Scarf Swap!

I have to admit, I'm terrible at accessorizing.  I am such a creature of habit and wear the same accessories every day--the only jewelry I wear are my engagement and wedding rings and the diamond earrings Victor got me for our 1-year wedding anniversary.  I have lots of other pretty earrings, statement necklaces and scarves, but I rarely wear them.  

In an effort to overcome this fear of accessorizing, I thought I'd partake in Astleigh and Rachel's Scarf Swap.  These fabulous ladies matched nearly 20 different bloggers with a scarf swap partner, gave us instructions to shop for a scarf for our blogger buddy and mail it out by the end of September. Now we're all linking up today to share our scarves that we received!  

Amy send me this beautiful scarf and a lovely handmade fall-inspired card!  Girlfriend is talented!

The former teacher in me loves the apples on the card!


I LOVE this scarf, Amy!  The colors are just my style!


I actually wore the scarf last Saturday!  I love the ball fringe around the edge!  It's an infinity scarf, which I love!  Thanks so much, Amy!

I sent a scarf to Carri, a photographer from Virginia who takes lovely photos and recently got married!  I loved exploring her blog to get an idea of her style!

It was so fun to participate in this little swap!  Thanks for organizing it all, Astleigh and Rachel!


6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked it! I tried to do something a little different that you could wear with multiple things. It was fun to shop for someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came over from Amy's blog. I love the little pompon fringe! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty blue scarf!
    I love the pom pom fringe!
    And sweet that she included the receipt just in case :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!