Monday, August 15, 2016

Goals for the week

Hi friends! The kids and I just got back from a long visit in Ohio, and Victor just got back from a long visit to Portugal (more on our separate vacations later this week). I am up to my eyeballs with clothes to unpack, laundry to wash, food to buy, errands to run, and Olympics to watch and I don't want to do ANY of it (except watch the Olympics. Go USA!)! Hence this teeny blog post. #procrastinatorextraordinaire

I am slightly overwhelmed with the state of my home right now. We left it fairly clean, but since we've been home Tornado Max has left his mark and I haven't enforced clean-up. #momfail But all that is about to change this week!

Here's what's on my to-do list for this fine week in August:

+  Unpack

+  Wash all the clothes

+  Organize the kids' cabinet of cups, plates, bowls, bottles, etc.

+  Get the dog groomed

+  Give Max his second at-home haircut

+  Post about our visit to Ohio

+  Start having Louisa nap in her crib

+  Finally organize my closet

+  Switch out some of Louisa's clothes (she's getting so big!)

+  Make moves toward having my desk space look more like this:

via
...and less like this:


What a mess!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!