Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Eve

Just popping in here to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones! We will be spending the holiday with my mom's family (which we do every year), and I'm so looking forward to some quality time with my mom, sister, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Thanksgiving cousins 2015

I had hoped to get a few other posts up this week, but I just haven't had the time. I've been so busy doing mom things and watching Gilmore Girls (not joking. I'd watch it all day if I could, but alas, I'm limited to naptime) that I haven't devoted much time to blogging, and I really miss it. I hope to be around more regularly in the near future, because I love sharing here!

Speaking of Gilmore Girls, if you're a fan of the show, you're going to want to swing by here this Friday for a special Gilmore Girls-inspired treat! I know most super-fans will be watching the entire revival on Friday, so check here when you're finished...but don't spoil anything! I won't be able to watch the new episodes until I finish watching seasons 4-7.

via

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat all the food! Give all the thanks! Take all the naps! Do all the shopping! Hug all the family! Watch all the Gilmore Girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!