Monday, August 31, 2015

Currently | August 31, 2015

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  We were very productive here at our house: Victor painted our garage floor; we went to Costco, I did lots of floor cleaning (sweeping/Swiffering, vacuuming, and mopping); we hosted friends and family for the Redskins vs. Ravens preseason game (and naturally ate lots of junk food); we visited friends and their sweet little baby; and we had a lovely lazy Sunday afternoon/evening watching random movies on HBO and napping.

I figured I'd start the week out with a new Currently post.  My last one was in April!

I can't wait for fall!

  1. Listening: Max is watching Sesame Street, so that's what I'm listening to.  We watch Sesame Street every day; it's Max's favorite.  And therefore, I always have songs from the show stuck in my head. #mommyproblems
  2. Eating: nothing.  But pondering what we'll have for lunch.  
  3. Drinking: coffee.  Which is cold.
  4. Wearing: a fun yellow, blue, and white diagonal-striped dress from LOFT Outlet.  It's one of my faves.
  5. Feeling: tired.  I stayed up too late reading last night.  Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty is a page-turner!
  6. Weather: It's overcast today, but it's supposed to be hot...creeping into the upper 80s today and it's supposed to be in the low 90s all week.  Ew.  Bring on fall!
  7. Wanting: Pretty much everything from Ballard Designs.  Totally my style, decor-wise.  It's silly, but I really want this canvas tote, but I don't need it.  It would've been a great school bag when I was teaching!
  8. Needing: to get the guest rooms ready for my mom and sister's visit this weekend.  They have the essentials (bed, bedding, towels), but we've had wall decorations just sitting around on the floors for months, and we need to hang the curtains in those rooms, as well.
  9. Thinking: about potential craft projects.  I've got a creative urge but I just need to get everything set up so I can produce something fun!
  10. Enjoying: spending my days with my Max.  He's at such a fun age and I'm in awe of all that he's learning and doing.  He's such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!