Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A long-overdue blog makeover!

Hey all! In case you haven't noticed, Little Blue Sailboat got a little makeover and I LOVE it! Karli at September Farm designed my new header. She's got a great branding and design shop on Etsy. If you're in the market for pretty graphic design at a great price and a friendly vendor, Karli's your gal!

Go ahead and explore some of the new features, like the Connect buttons on the right sidebar...let's find each other on Facebook and Instagram! Also, if you haven't already, enter your email address in the "Follow by Email" box and you'll be notified every time I publish a new post! You can also follow me on Bloglovin. To comment on a post, click on the "speech bubble" icon at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for stopping by today! Check back tomorrow for a 30-week bumpdate!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!